SHANA DENNIS | Fine Art, Fashion & Portrait Photographer
Currently based in Sydney & Newcastle, Australia
•Dream State, Gaffa Gallery, Sydney, Australia
• Once More With Feeling, Watt Space Gallery, Newcastle, Australia.
Select Group Exhibitions
• Troublemakers Festival Palace Theatre paste up, a Street Art Walking initiative Swansea UK
•A Photo from Oz, Anton Pub , Bucuresti, Romania, curated by Crisia Miroiu.
•National Campus Art Prize, Nexus Gallery, Adelaide, Australia. (3rd place photomedia)
• In The Shining Silver Light, Chop Shop Clinic, Newcastle, Australia. Collaboration with Sarah Louisa
• The Silent Era, (organised by Shana), ARThive Gallery, Newcastle Australia. (This show received a mention in The Australian as a part of the story: The new Newcastle.)
• The Cat's Meow/ In The Shining Silver Light, shown as a part of the all the film festivals, Tower Cinema, Newcastle, Australia.
• Theatre Lane paste up project, Street Art Walking initiative, Newcastle, Australia.
• A Vintage Dream, ARThive Gallery, Newcastle, Australia.
• See What We See, Newcastle Art Space, Newcastle, Australia.
• 3rd place in the National Campus Art Prize in the Photomedia section.
• Stolen Publications Vol 5
•Semi-Permanent 2016 Book
•Semi-Permanent 2015 Book
•Semi-Permanent 2014 Book
•Semi- Permanent 2013 Book
•Freque Magazine Vol 1
• tickle the imagination vol #6 (online publication)